- Anatomically shaped silicone pressure pad integrated at the kneecap keeps the patella in position and helps to position the support correctly. It also relieves pressure off the patella and prevents it from tilting.
- 3D knit fabric and Silicone Pad provides massaging effect during movements which help to reduce swelling more quickly and activates the muscles that stabilize the knee joint.
- Medio-lateral spiral stays(located on the sides of the brace) provide support to the medio-lateral ligaments. These stainless steel stays to ensure the support fits snugly and retains its shape and form during any activity
- During movement, the product improves blood circulation thereby producing a rapid reduction in swelling and bruising
- MCL, LCL Instability
- Damaged Meniscus
- Degenerative Joint Diseases
- Post-Operative and Post-Traumatic Inflammation