- Anatomically shaped silicone pressure pad integrated at the kneecap keeps the patella in position and helps to position the support correctly. It also relieves pressure off the patella and prevents it from tilting.
- 3D knit fabric and Silicone Pad provides massaging effect during movements which help to reduce swelling more quickly and activates the muscles that stabilize the knee joint.
- Medio-lateral hinges mimic the natural knee joint to support the medio-lateral ligaments during flexion. With help of these hinges, the knee is guided during movements and its freedom of movement is kept within safe limits.
- Opposing straps above and below the knee provides enhanced proper anatomical fit and also keep the knee joint secure during movement. Also provides additional compression and keeps the brace in place during activity.
- For medio-lateral instability of the knee
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Non-operative management of the injured knee sprain and strain