- Anatomically shaped posterior metal stays facilitate correct posture and permits individual adaptation to the patient’s shape.
- Double reinforced straps allow individual adjustment to provides just the right amount of compression to support the muscles and to ensure an adaptive fit for better compliance.
- Fastening handles helps in easy application and removal of the brace without any considerable effort
- Anatomically contoured metal stays support and stabilizes the spine from the back while the individually adjustable straps support the lumbar spine from the front.
- Chronic low back pain
- Post operative rehabilitation of the lumbar region
- Osteoporotic pain of the lumbar region
- Degenerative lumbar disc disease